Christophe Lautrette works as a Studio Artist Management at DreamWorks Animation, and Production Designer for The Croods.
Chris studied at San Francisco State University (1987-1992), and previously worked as a Creative Consultant at Endielle (2002-2008), Producer at B1 Media (2001), Publicity at Cinesite (199-2001), Technology Production Manager at DreamWorks Animation (1996-1999), Digital Production Manager at Warner Bros. (1995-1996), and Administrative and Projection Coordinator at Walt Disney Feature Animation (1993-1995).
- The Croods (2013) - production designer
- Kung Fu Panda (2008) - visual development artist
- Bee Movie (2007) - art director, character designer
- Flushed Away (2006) - additional development artist - uncredited
- Madagascar (2005) - additional visual development - uncredited
- Shark Tale (2004) - visual development
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003) - layout artist
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002) - sequence designer
- The Road to El Dorado (2000) - layout artist
- The Prince of Egypt (1998) - layout artist
- A Goofy Movie (1995) - assistant animator: Paris
- HBO First Look (2007) - Inside the Hive: The Making of 'Bee Movie' - Himself
- Jean-Luc & Fairpassa (1998) - background artist - as C. Lautrette