Michael Yamada is a Visual Development Artist at Walt Disney Animation Studios, Instructor at Concept Design Academy, Co-Founder at Extracurricular Activites, and worked at DreamWorks Animation an Additional Visual Development Artist for The Croods.
Mike previously worked as a Visual Development Artist at DreamWorks Animation (2003-2013), A guest Lecturer at California Institute of the Arts (2012), Concept Illustrator at Lightstorm Entertainment (2005), and Instructor at Otis College of Art & Design (2004).
He studied Bachelor of Science, Production Deisgn at the Art Center College of Design (2000-2003).
- The Croods (2013) - additional visual development
- Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011) - visual development
- How to Train Your Dragon (2010) - visual development artist
- Monsters vs Aliens (2009) - visual development artist
- Hotels for Dogs (2009) - concept artist
- Bee Movie (2007) - visual development artist
- Flushed Away (2006) - visual development artist
- Kung Fu Panda: Secret of the Masters (2011) - visual development